This article is intended for email accounts that are using Outlook Office 365 using Outlook 2016.
IMAP Settings will be shown in this tutorial.
1) Search and open Outlook.
2) Click the File tab
3) Click + Add Account as highlighted below
4) Enter the email address and tick the checkbox “Let me set up my account manually”. Click “Connect” button.
5) From the “Choose account type”, select “IMAP”
6) Enter the following IMAP settings:
7) Click “Connect” button to continue.
8) Outlook 2016 will then try to connect to the server.
Enter the password for the email account for the incoming mail server and click “OK” button.
9) Enter the email account password again for the outgoing mail server and click “OK” button.
(Note: Save this password in your password list is optional.)
10) Account setup is complete and you may now use IMAP for your email account.