Note: You need to have the email account created first before applying the method below:
1) Launch Outlook Express from the Start menu on your computer and then selectAccounts...from theToolsmenu item.
2) Click Addand selectMail.
3) Enter your display name. The display name is the name that will appear when others receive e-mails from your account.
Display name to be entered
4) Enter your Email addressin the text box and clickNext.
E-mail address to be entered
5) From the drop-down box, select IMAP as the mail account type.
Type mail.yourdomain.comas theIncoming mail serveraddress andtheOutgoing mail serveraddress.
Replace yourdomain.com with your own domain name. ClickNextto continue.
6) Enter your full e-mail addressas theAccount name and passwordthat was setup with the email account.
If you do not want to enter your e-mail account's password every time, make sure thatRemember passwordis selected.
Internet Mail Logon settings
7) Click Finishto exit the wizard.
Congratulations window appearing
8) Select the newly-added emailaccount and click Properties.
Internet Accounts overview
9) Click Servers at the top of the new window that opens.
Properties > Servers
10) Check My server requires authentication and then click Settings.
11) Ensure that Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected and click OK.
12) Click Advanced at the top of the window.
Enter 587 as the Outgoing mail (SMTP) port and check This server requires a secure connection (SSL).
Enter 993 as the Incoming mail (IMAP) port and check This server requires a secure connection (SSL).
When finished, click OK to save your changes.
14) Click Closeto close out the accounts window.
15) A new window appears asking Would you like to download folders from the mail server you added?ClickYes.
16) A list of all mail folders is displayed. All mail folders are set to visible by default. Select mail folders you wish to hide. Leave all mail folders visible by clicking OKand taking no other action.
17) You will see the account added on the left-hand side of the Outlook Express window. Setup is now complete.