1. Login to cPanel and select PHPMyAdmin
2. Select the database which you wish to restore to the drop down database menu at the left. In this example, I'm selecting the database "joshipro_wptest1"
3. Click on "SQL" tab.
4. You may either paste the SQL query from the your backup to "Run SQL query/queries on database: tablename" text box or browse for your SQL query file.
5. Click "Go" to continue and wait until the query fully executed.
- This is only way for restoring SQL query not larger than 2 MB. For larger MySql database restoration, we recommend you to run mysqldump query from SSH shell.