If you would like to move/copy the current installation to another directory or even domain, Clone option is exactly what you need.
NOTE 1: Clone option is available for a few scripts only at the moment.
NOTE 2: It may be necessary to update some links/paths in the database of your installation after cloning. Not all of them may be re-assigned to the new domain/directory automatically
Let’s say you have mistakenly installed WordPress to the /wp subfolder instead of the root folder of your domain. In this case, you will need to do the following:
1) Login to cPanel and click on "Softaculous Apps Installer".
2) Click on All Installations Page of Softaculous.
3) Click on the Clone button.
4) On the next screen, you will see information about the current installation you are cloning.
Also, you will need to specify a domain name where you are trying to clone your installation, choose In Directory field and set some other options.
NOTE: In Directory field should be empty if you would like to clone the installation to the root directory of your domain.
5) Click on Clone Installation when you are ready.