When you're are using FileZilla FTP client, you might be getting error message "too many connection from this IP" and follow by "connection timed out".
E.g Too many connections (5) from this IP: [xx.xx.xx.xx]
The reason you got this is our Linux server allow only 5 connection from 1 IP.
To resolve this issue, you may use the following step to set the simultaneous connection to 1 only.
1. Launch your FileZilla FTP Client.
2. Select on Edit and press Settings...
3. Click on Transfers from the "Select page:" panel.
4. Change the value of Maximum simultaneous transfer to 1 where the original value is 5.
5) Remember to press the "Ok" button.